Interested in organizing a Global AI Tour stop in your city? That's awesome! Read about how it works, how we will help, and what you have to arrange!
It's just like any other meetup!
To get started, create an account on this site and register your event.
- Agree to the event organizer terms
- Pick a date in April or May
- Choose a format (evening event, afternoon, morning or full day)
- Find a location where you can host the event.
- If needed, arrange some event sponsors
- Arrange speakers and/or workshop proctors
- Use our content or create your own.
Support from HQ and Microsoft
We are extremely happy to offer the following to user groups that participate in the Global AI Tour.
- Azure Passes for up to 50 attendees
- Quality content: ready-to-go workshops and slide deck available on GitHub
- Swag package for your event, with fun stuff for your attendees
- Global keynote recording to kick-off your in style
Event Organizer Agreement
You agree to playing the 15-minute keynote provided by Global AI Community HQ & Microsoft at the start of your event.
You can use the workshop content we provide, if you find any bugs in the content, please create a pull request. You are also welcome to use your own workshop material. In that case it would be great if you'd be willing to share that with the Global AI Community.
You agree to arrange a location. Many organizers get help from their employer for this.
The event must include a lunch and free coffee/tea. Normally, organizers arrange sponsors for that.
Your event needs a publicly available registration page, this can be on MeetUp or Eventbrite. The event must be open to all people that subscribe, on a first come, first serve basis. The event must be free of charge.
Promotion & Sponsors
To make this day awesome it is the best to find some sponsors so you can provide a full lunch or dinner, drinks, swag and maybe even an after party! If you cannot find any sponsors, contact the Global AI Community HQ to find a solution.
Promote your event at the right channels so you get in the right people. AI is a wide topic so make sure you target the right people!
Communication with the Global AI Community HQ
Please provide feedback about your event with the Global AI Community HQ through the Slack channel, email or Twitter.
Share all the press you get with Global AI Community HQ, so we can get out the most of it!
Take photos/ ideos during the event and share them with Global AI Community HQ.
Use our hashtag #GlobalAITour across Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, or any other appropriate channel.